Now that I am finally caught up on my summer adventures (I don't think I have ever blogged so much in one day) I can catch up on regular life. I had my last first day of school. I am in my final year of BYU and it is a bitter-sweet moment. I am excited to graduate, but absolutely love BYU.
School is going pretty well. About half of my classes are just participation, but we get drilled with questions in class so we have to be over-prepared. The other classes are good, but more laid back than what I am used to and so I have more free time than I have ever had before. It is weird to not have any regular accounting faculty - I miss it a little bit, they are truly the best.
I moved apartments back to 210 where I have been before. I ended up getting awesome roommates and am so glad I decided to stay. We all have similar interests and support each other. I haven't ever had an apartment quite like this. I also got new callings - I am a FHE committee co-chair and a visiting teaching supervisor. They keep me busy, but I love being able to serve.
Other than that I am still working for Larson & Rosenberger part-time. Also BYU football is in full-swing. I have mixed feelings, but still enjoy watching either way. My roommate and I are also going to this crazy class called RIPPED in the morning that works every muscle in my body. It is good, but makes me tired. I've learned that life keeps moving and so I've got to enjoy every moment. We'll see what this year holds.
No comments:
Post a Comment