Friday, May 4, 2012

Too Long

It is crazy how life flies by and I realize I haven't blogged in a while. Since last time I finished up my internship. Busy season lived up to its name, but it was a good ride and learning experience. I was asked to stay on part-time with the firm I worked for which is great! I enjoy working there and it seems to be a good fit. I did go back to classes though which means a new balancing act between working from home, school, Relief Society and all of the social activity that happens in Provo for the summer. I am taking a financial planning class that is really good and proving to be very useful. I am also taking a zumba class which is fantastic! It is such a workout, but is a blast!  I also switched apartments for the summer and am living with two good friends from the ward and my cousin.  Everyone is more social in the spring/summer which is great, but makes studying even more difficult.

Other than that not much else is new. I did pass the second half of the CMA (certified management accountant) exam which was a relief. So I can now put 3 letters after my name. Relief Society is still wonderful! It was sad to see all the girls leave at the end of the semester and I had to put in a new presidency which was sad, but such is the nature of singles wards. I have no doubt the new sisters are just as wonderful.

The open house and dedication were announced for the Brigham Temple which is so exciting!
Less than 2 months to Europe! Aaahhh! So excited!
Life is good!

*To see some pictures of my adventures and just some amateur photography check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment