This last week I have been in San Diego, for work. It has still been wonderful - namely because of the constant 65-degree weather (while it has been snowing at times in Utah). Ultimately all of my time has been working, eating and working some more (although there has been some good food!). Plus it has been my first time in California - hopefully I will make it to the beach when I come back next week. The place I am working is on an upper floor in the building and has a balcony so the view is fantastic! Sometimes it makes it difficult to work:)
The other thing that I have realized is that there are good people all over the world. Having been born and raised in Utah and spent lots of time in Provo with people who have similar beliefs, sometimes I forget what great things other people have to offer. I have met some wonderful people who have reminded me of the good there is in the world.
Enjoy the view!
No comments:
Post a Comment