Saturday, July 30, 2011

Garden

I have been meaning to post about my little garden all summer. I have a little
balcony that is probably 3 feet by 7 feet and approximately half of
it is filled with planters. I did some vegetables, herbs
(which didn't grow near as well as expected), and some flowers.

This is my tomato plant that we named "Tula". This has done surprisingly well and has lots of tomatoes.


These are some of the tomatoes and a little carrot. These carrots were supposed to do ok in smaller containers, but they have not gotten very big.
Thriving lettuce plant.


A couple of planters of flowers.

It is so wonderful to see things actually grow!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the lettuce actually didn't die! I was worried for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! I'm glad the plants are all big and grown up now. I remember when they were just seeds. *sniffle* LOL - remember when we pulled a carrot a while ago? . . . glad they've grown. ;)

    ReplyDelete