As is the fashion right now I have been looking back at 2013 an all that it entails. For me I keep memories in pictures so here are some from the year. I tried to put them in chronological order, but alas, have had trouble so here they are in no particular order.
BYU basketball with these lovely ladies.
First concert ever. Wonderful!
Sunset in my new home. I am a sucker for sunsets and looking out over the city lights. This was the view from my stake center over the Salt Lake Valley. Good thing Salt Lake has great sunsets like Provo.
Imagine Dragons with my brother. Awesome concert.
Time for a new reliable car. New on the left and old on the right.
Sunset in Long Beach for work.
Lunch for Somers before she got married. Love seeing old friends.
Ran my first 10k. Don't mind my post race face.
Freshman roommates reunited. Always go to at least a couple football games with this fantastic lady who came back from Taiwan. The only pictures I have of us over all the years are at BYU sporting events. Kindred spirits indeed.
Trip to Arches. This was my first time past Spanish Fork to Southern Utah. Had a great tour guide with Krista.
Me inside the building I basically lived in for 3+ years. Good years in the Tanner.
Graduated from BYU with my Masters in Accounting. I also passed the CPA exam in November, but didn't take a picture so this will have to count.
Got to be roommates with some old friends and made some great new ones.
Spending my birthday with some of my favorite people!
Family cruise!
Spent lots of time with the fam.
Sent this kid (aka brother Gillen) on a mission. We got to talk to him on Christmas which was far and away the best gift this Christmas. Seems like talking to missionaries is always the best!
Stayed the weekend in Long Beach after a work trip and headed out to Catalina Island.
The movie theater and dance hall at Catalina Island. According to the tour this was the first movie theater to be built for movies with sound and it has one of the largest continuous ballrooms in the country/world(?). It was a great little vacation in December.
When I first thought back on 2013 it seemed rather uneventful besides moving and graduating, but I realized that I spent time with people close to me and had lots of new growing experiences. Here is to whatever 2014 may have in store!










No comments:
Post a Comment