Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cooking Palooza

So over the break and of late I have been wanting to cook anything and everything. Sometimes (most times) this thwarts my healthy eating/weight loss plans, but now that school is in full swing my cooking has decreased so we should be okay. Anyways here are some pictures of what's been cooking over the last semester.
Bruschetta Chicken

Chex Mix

Layered chocolate cake

Fry Cakes (Grandma's recipe)

Gnocchi (a potato pasta)

Lemon Meringue Pie

Homemade Soft Pretzels

Homemade pumpkin pie from real pumpkin

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

Mango Salsa

Massaman Curry

Greek gyros (not my picture, but I forgot to take one)

I'm loving trying new recipes and sharing good food with my great roommates. Bon Appetite!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yum! Now I'm hungry!
    That chocolate cake looks amazing, and even lemon meringue pie?! You are a pro! I wish I would have had a roomate to teach me a thing or two about cooking. Much better than mac and cheese! :)

    ReplyDelete