what I am actually going to school for and will hopefully doing the rest
of my life. It has been a little weird to not be going to school while my
roommates are gone to class all day.
In other news I took the second half of the CMA exam today and hopefully
passed. Then I just have to graduate and get some work experience and I
will be a full-fledged Certified Management Accountant.
Christmas and New Years came and went. My family got to Skype with
my brother (on his mission in Zimbabwe) which was great! Then shortly
after New Years my best friend Sheena married her best friend Bryan.
It was a beautiful day for them.
With New Years came the typical New Years resolutions. This year I have
managed to stick to a couple of them. The one that I am most excited about
and that will periodically be updated on here is to get into better shape. The
plan: keep better track of what I am eating and exercise every day. The good
news: I have kept track and eaten healthier this week and managed to exercise
everyday! Wahoo! It's the best start yet so I hope to keep it up.
Welcome to real life 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment