Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

In the spirit of the new year and after having read everyone else's blogs about the past year I decided to take a look back at what happened during 2010.

- Met great people in my ward winter semester.
- Went to DC and Virginia with my family.
- Got into the accounting program (probably the most impactful thing).
- Replaced the transmission on my car.
- Worked away the summer.
- Ran my first 5k.
- Moved in with new roommates.
- Made it through fall semester.
- Welcomed friends coming back to Provo and said goodbye to those leaving.
- Brother left on mission to Zimbabwe.
- Enjoyed time with family.

I am looking forward to a new year. Although I typically find new year's
resolutions trite, I do take the new year as an opportunity for a starting
point and a springboard to get remotivated. This year will be one with
a lot of decisions to be made and a lot of opportunity to see who I am,
who I want to be and how I can get there. I am excited for new
opportunities and chances to live life.

1 comment:

  1. Besides, the year comes with many great things! Some not even needing to be mentioned...i.e. Jimmer and the other awesome bball players...men's volleyball. 'Nough said!

    ReplyDelete