School is starting Monday. Although I will miss the days of summer
I am thrilled for a couple of things.
1. BYU Football and then BASKETBALL! (Yes, I am that excited
for basketball.)
2. Accounting - had a kick-off barbeque and met some people I
will spend most of my time with for the next year. It is going
to be great. I may forget the meaning of spare time, but I'm
ready for the ride.
3. Working out in the morning with my best friend.
4. Meeting new people. This is unavoidable for me. All new
roommates. They are sweethearts, just very different from
the great girls I roomed with the last two years. New classes
and tons of new people at work. Missing old friends
still stinks, but hoping to make some good friends.
Excited for a good year.
If anyone knows how to make the words even on the page please let me know. It looks okay when I preview it and then it posts funny.
ReplyDeleteDear Allison,
ReplyDeleteNow look at where we are.
Sincerely, Me.