Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year

Welcome 2010!

So it has been a while, but maybe with 2010 I will be better.
December was crazy with finals which went ok, but the best
part was that Christmas was after. I had a great break
just spending time with family and not having to worry about
homework. Came back and jumped in to school and work again.
This semester shouldn't be too bad. I have to finish up the
pre-requisites for Accounting and then the rest is just fluff.
I got a new roommate because Lauren got married - it was a
great day and she was beautiful. Heidi is awesome though!
Work has more new people as always. It is always changing,
but such is life. BYU basketball is doing amazing and it
should be a great season! Life is crazy, but that is what
makes it great. I heard a quote in devotional and thought it
was great.

Let your life speak.

1 comment:

  1. Allison! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm excited that you do, though :)

    ReplyDelete